Oasys International Corporation (Oasys)
Oasys was established in March 2011 as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with a proven track record of providing program management, advisory, design and full technology life-cycle support. We are solutions driven and pragmatic in our methodology, providing innovative solutions to our customers’ toughest problems.
Our primary goal is to provide objective, flexible and efficient solutions in a rapidly changing budget and technology environment with one fundamentally simple principle in mind: deliver responsive, efficient services and solutions – one customer, one person, one deliverable at a time.
Our Core Capabilities include:
- Program Management and Support
- Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM)
- Cyber and Integration Assessments, IV&V
- Information Sharing and Safeguarding
- Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM)
- IT Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC)
- Mission Assurance
The Oasys Difference
Our expertise enables us to solve our customers’ toughest challenges through a combination of:
- Professionals with domain and subject-matter expertise
- Agile technologies and consulting solutions
- A corporate culture of encouragement and continuous learning